The Hynes Sideboard / Buffet merges clean modern lines and traditional raised panel doors to create a strong, solid place to store and display your favorite serving pieces. Three deep drawers sit just below the server’s top, which can be used to store silverware, linen napkins, wine bottle openers and more. The stunning open air center storage area was designed for versatility. The dividers allow you to store up to 12 standard bottles of wine. They can also be removed to create two open shelves to display your favorite serveware. The legs boast adjustable levelers, for maximum stability. The fully finished back allows you to place this against a wall or in the open and still look magnificent from all angles.
- Three deep drawers
- Raised panel doors
- Removable wine storage panels for additional open storage
- Adjustable shelf behind each door
- Adjustable levelers in legs
- ISTA 3A certified
- Constructed of solid hardwood and veneer
- Hynes collection
- Center storage area can hold up to 12 wine bottles
- Manufacturer provides a 90 day warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Hardware Finish (Vintage Mahogany Finish): Antique Brass
- Hardware Finish (Classic Cherry Finish): Antique Brass
- Hardware Finish (Black Finish): Brushed Nickel
- Product Care: Use a soft clean cloth that will not scratch the surface when dusting. Use of furniture polish is not necessary. Should you choose to use polishes, test in an inconspicuous area first. Use of solvents of any kind may damage your furniture’s finish. To clean, simply use a soft clean cloth moistened with lukewarm water, buff with a dry soft clean cloth
- Product Warranty: 90 Day limited warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.