It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
68 Layers of stainless steel cladding on a VG10 core make for a beautiful, grained surface and the sharpest edge possible. Handles of twin-riveted, black canvas Micarta- food safe and heat-tested to 150C. Tarnish and rust resistant, with a fine balance. Made in Seki, Japan, the home of Japanese sword making. The first choice of top chefs worldwide.
- Twin-riveted handles
- Tarnish and rust resistant
- The first choice of top chefs worldwide
- Stainless steel construction
- Blade Material: Stainless steel
- Handle Material: Black Linen Micarta
- Pieces Included: Chef's knife; Utility knife
- Product Care: Handwash and wipe dry
- Sharpening Required: Yes
- Sharpener Included: Yes
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.