Named for the mountainous region of India where the stars shine brightest, Satara is a unique collection of tonal transitional and soft contemporary designs. Hand-tufted with a blend of soft viscose and wool, each design glows with rich highlights.
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Tufted
- Material: 50% Wool, 30% viscose, 20% cotton
- Collection: Satara
- Pile Height: 0.2"
- It is highly recommended that you vacuum your rug once a week. If your rug has fringes, be careful when vacuuming. Do not vacuum the fringes as they may pull.
- If anything is to spill on the rug make sure that you remove it quickly by using a damp paper towel. Do not drag the towel along the stained area, just tapping the area will suffice. Then you can use a spoon to retract the excess spillage.
- Professional cleaning recommended
- Overall Dimensions: 36-120" Height x 24-96" Width x 0.2" Depth
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Satara Taupe Rug
||36 - 120" H x 24 - 96" W x 0.2" D
|Other:||Additional Sizes, Additional Shapes|
|Product Category:||Area Rugs|
|Style Options:||Contemporary, Transitional|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top