About the DesignerRoberto Gil
Born in Buenos Aires, Argentina and educated at Harvard University, Roberto Gil trained as an architect before delving into furniture design. His influences include Gerit Rietveld, Jean Prouve, Donald Judd, and a delight in everyday objects he learned from his cartoonist father.
Gil's designs are very simple constructions avoiding superfluous decorative elements. His line of children's furniture has been sold at the MoMA Design Store in New York, the Guggenheim Museum Store, and the Dovetusai gallery in Milano; as well as Barney's New York and FAO Schwarz. Features:
- Opal etch glass shade
- Metal construction
- Black finish
- Merritt collection
- Voltage: 120V
- Accommodates: 3 x 100W Edison bulbs (not included)
- Room Use: Dining Room, Entry / Foyer
- Distressed: No
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Light Direction: Up / Down
- UL listed for dry location
- Rod length: 5.25''
- Canopy dimensions: 1.13'' H x 5.5'' W x 5.5'' D
- Overall dimensions: 23.75'' H x 23.5'' D
- Wire Length: 96"
- Chain or Rod Length: Chain: 72"
- Assembled Weight: 14.3 lbs
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Merritt 3 Light Uplight Inverted Pendant
||23.75" H x 23.5" D
|Number of Lights:||3 Lights|
|Product Category:||Pendant Lights|
|Special Features:||UL Listed|
|Type:||Bowl Pendant or Inverted Pendant|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top