68 Layers of stainless steel cladding on a VG10 core make for a beautiful, grained surface and the sharpest edge possible. Handles of twin-riveted, black canvas Micarta- food safe and heat-tested to 150C. Tarnish and rust resistant, with a fine balance. Made in Seki, Japan, the home of Japanese sword making. The first choice of top chefs worldwide.
- Utility knife
- Stainless steel construction
- Black canvas Micarta handle
- 68 Layers of stainless steel cladding on a VG10 core for grained surface and the sharpest edge possible
- Twin-riveted handles
- Heat tested to 150C
- Tarnish and rust resistant
- The first choice of top chefs worldwide
- Slim knife makes it easy to handle
- Hand wash and dry with towel with blade edge turned away
- Manufacturer provides 1 year warranty
- Blade length: 5"
- Handle length: 4"
- Overall dimensions: 9" H x 0.15" W x 0.5" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.