This WAYNE 1/4 HP Submersible Non-Clogging Vortex Utility Pump is designed for a variety of applications. It is great for draining tanks and aquariums, removing standing water, clogged sinks, and boosting water pressure to wash a car.
This 1/4 HP Submersible Non-Clogging Vortex Utility Pump by WAYNE is made of thermoplastic, which ensures strength and durability. It has a reinforced thermoplastic motor housing, volute, and impeller, which makes it impact and corrosion-resistant, extending the life of the pump. This 1/4 HP Submersible Non-Clogging Vortex Utility Pump is reinforced by oil-free thermoplastic with a bottom suction design, which filters debris and removes water down to a quarter inch of surface. This utility pump pumps up to 30 GPM at 0 feet. It is equipped with easy-access handle, which makes moving, transporting, and placement an easy task. It includes a garden hose adapter, which connects easily with garden hose. This utility pump offers years of reliable and trouble-free operation. This utility pump is truly a multi-purpose pump. It is the perfect combination of form and function.
This utility pump is manufactured by WAYNE, which offers a comprehensive line of consumer sump, utility, sewage, lawn and pool pumps, as well as accessories and service parts.
- Non-clogging reinforced thermoplastic submersible utility pump
- Corrosion-resistant reinforced thermoplastic housing, volute and impeller
- Bottom suction design filters debris and removes water down to a quarter inch of surface
- Passes up to 0.5-inch solids
- Easy-access handle for portability
- High volume discharge with a garden hose adapter
- Engine HP: 1/4
- Pumps up to 30 GPM at 0 feet
- Voltage: 120V
- Manufacturer provides a 1 year warranty
- Flow Rate: 30 Gallons per Minute (GPM)
- Engine Horsepower: Less than 1/3 Hp
- Product Type: Utility Pump
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.