The Advanced Physical Classroom Wall Map features innovative shaded relief detail of the world, continents and the United States. This high quality series is appropriate for grades six through twelve, and includes content that meets national and state curriculum standards. Four thematic inset maps enhance the value of the main map. Thematic inset content includes: annual rainfall, elevation profile, natural vegetation areas plus areas of acid rain, population density per square mile and ethnic diversity and energy resources and manufacturing areas. All classroom wall maps are made from heavy duty paper and are laminated with a washable surface, and mounted on pull-down spring rollers for convenient classroom storage. These maps are a great way to further students' comprehensive view of the world. The Australia map is perfect for school or home, and comes on your choice of rails, roller or roller with backboard.
- Choice of rails, roller or roller with backboard
- Markable with a dry erase or water soluble marker
- Detailed labeling of bodies of water and land mass
- Made especially for sixth to twelfth grade
- Content meets national and state curriculum standards
- Four thematic inset maps
- Detailed legend and color coding
See something odd?
Report it here.