This kit will prepare adults and children (ages 8 and over) to learn how electricity can be harnessed from wind into a generator through a windmill. It is a simple teaching and learning tool for exposing and educating people on the relationship between wind and electrical power. This Green Science product is an enjoyable and interactive kit, which will guide the user through the design and build of a windmill generator that will power an LED light through the movement of wind. Building this amazing generator powered by wind also increases awareness on the value of using renewable free energy sources. You can even help save the planet by recycling a plastic bottle to support your wind generator. A colorful instruction booklet with diagrams and illustrations is included, making the experiment fun and easy to do. Requires a plastic bottle (not included). No batteries required.
- Green Science-Windmill Generator
- Color: Multi
- Simple teaching and learning tool
- For exposing and educating people on the relationship between wind and electrical power
- Build this amazing wind generator and learn about renewable energy
- No batteries required
- Overall Dimensions: 8.5" H x 6.63" W x 2.25" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.