Inspired by the simplicity and beauty of nature,Timber Creek is the latest in renowned artist Phillip Crowe's love of wildlife and the great outdoors. The collection features rugs spotlighting Phillip Crowe's love of wildlife and the great outdoors and featuring the distinct styling of the Arts and Crafts era. Boasting natural textures, and make from machine-woven olefin, the rugs in the Phillip Crowe collection were designed to meet the overwhelming demand for rustic, outdoor looks. The color palette draws inspiration from nature with rich reds, warm neutrals, as well as folds, soft greens, and accents of eggplant, brown, and vintage blue. The beauty of nature is complemented even further through touches of onyx and beige.
- Construction: Machine made
- Technique: Woven
- Material: 100% Olefin
- Shape: Rectangle
- Design Style: Southwestern
- Origin: USA
- Collection: Sierra
- One year warranty against manufacturing defects of area rug products
- Regular vacuuming helps rugs retain their beauty and extends the life of the rug.
- Clean spills immediately: blot with a clean cloth, spot clean with a solution of clear dish washing detergent (non-bleach) and water, rinse with water, and blot dry.
- Professional cleaning is recommended using the hot water extraction method.
- Do not Dry Clean.
- Do not Bleach.
- Overall Dimensions: 39-155" H x 26-111" W, 4.5-66.5 lbs
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Sierra Scarlet Rug
||39 - 155" H x 26 - 111" W
|Other:||Made in The USA, Additional Sizes, Additional Shapes|
|Product Category:||Area Rugs|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top