Inspired by the legendary designs of Persia’s most prestigious rug-weaving capitals, these extraordinary reproductions recreate some of the most prized antiques in Safavieh’s archival collection. Intricate Tabriz, Lavar Kerman and Isfahan hand-knotted motifs are remarkably adapted to these hand-tufted rugs of incomparable quality. The finest New Zealand wool is chosen to achieve the intricate weave of these carpets. With utmost attention to every detail, Safavieh creates its Persian Legends Collection in India to provide consumers an exquisite yet affordable artisan-crafted look.
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Tufted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Collection: Persian Legend
- Pile height: 0.63"
- Cotton backing
- Vacuum regularly. Brushless attachment is recommended.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove.
- Remove spills immediately; blot with clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Overall Dimensions: 36-162" Height x 24-114" Width x 0.63" Depth
Safavieh is a leading manufacturer and importer of fine rugs. Established in 1914 in the capital of Persian weaving masters, the company today brings three generations of knowledge and experience to its award-winning collections.
In the United States since 1978, Safavieh has been a pioneer in the creation of high quality hand-made rugs, a trend that revolutionized the rug business in America. Its collections range from the finest antique and historical reproductions to the most fashion-forward contemporary and designer rugs.
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Persian Legend Rug
||36 - 162" H x 24 - 114" W x 0.63" D
|Product Category:||Area Rugs|
|Rug Shape Options:||Oval, Rectangle, Round|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top