Anatolia Collection brings old world sophistication and quality in new tufted rugs. This collection captures the authentic look and feel of the decorative rugs made in the late 19th century in this region. Hand spun wool and an ancient pot dying technique together with a densely woven thick pile, gives Anatolia rugs their authentic finish.
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Tufted
- Material:100% Wool
- Collection: Anatolia
- Style: Traditional
- Durable cotton backing and densely woven thick pile
- Pile height: 0.63"
- Vacuum regularly. Brushless attachment is recommended.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove.
- Remove spills immediately; blot with clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Overall Dimensions: 36-168" Height x 24-114" Width
Safavieh is a leading manufacturer and importer of fine rugs. Established in 1914 in the capital of Persian weaving masters, the company today brings three generations of knowledge and experience to its award-winning collections.
In the United States since 1978, Safavieh has been a pioneer in the creation of high quality hand-made rugs, a trend that revolutionized the rug business in America. Its collections range from the finest antique and historical reproductions to the most fashion-forward contemporary and designer rugs.
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Anatolia Red/Moss Rug
||36 - 168" H x 24 - 114" W x 0.63" D
|Product Category:||Area Rugs|
|Rug Shape Options:||Rectangle, Round, Square|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top