Pyramid's LCD battery operated digital clocks provide an ideal solution when digital clocks need to be located in areas where running electrical wiring is difficult or costly. As part of the Pyramid TimeTrax Sync Wireless Clock System, our clocks receive a wireless time signal directly from the Pyramid Transmitter – eliminating the need to climb a ladder to adjust the time for corrections, daylight savings or power outages.
Each clock is easy to install and operate. Simply install two 3.6 volt lithium batteries, and mount to the wall. The two batteries (not included), provide the clock system with an operational life of well over 5 years before maintenance is required. The energy efficient, highly visible LCD display features bright, clear, and concise numbers (2.5"" high) with 6 digits (including the second indicator).
LCD Battery Operated Wireless Digital Clocks are part of the Pyramid TimeTrax Sync Wireless Synchronized Clock System. Clocks in this system receive a signal directly from the Pyramid Wireless Transmitter. This transmitter utilizes frequency hopping technology to detect an open channel and broadcasts in the 902MHz to 928MHz frequency range, providing direct communication to the wireless clocks, eliminating external device interference. The easy-to-use software driven system allows the option of choosing either National Time Protocol (NTP) via Ethernet or a GPS receiver.
The Pyramid TimeTrax Sync LCD Battery Operated Wireless Digital Clock is easy to install and operate, requires no FCC license and comes with a 3-year manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Simple installation and minimal maintenance
- Energy efficient, highly visible LCD screens (75ft viewing distance) with a tinted clock face to reduce glare.
- Modern styling gives your facility a high-tech look with a durable ABS frame and shatterproof polycarbonate lens.
- Automatically adjust for Daylight savings Time and resets if a power outage occurs.
- Can be set 12 or 24-hour format
- Receives a direct signal from the Pyramid Wireless Transmitter, eliminating the need for costly wiring and allows NTP or GPS time synching
- Battery operated for use practically anywhere (sold separately 2 required per clock)
- Made in USA
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.