This extremely durable pneumatic stapler is perfect for many of your fastening needs. The S150-W16R's long-lasting bumper has been tested to over 600,000 cycles without failure, more than three times the life of ordinary bumpers. It is engineered with a distinct bumper geometry that yields consistent low pressure return during rapid fire, allowing you to drive up to 12 fasteners per second. It also features an improved upper piston valve, which virtually eliminates valve seizure even under the toughest environmental conditions. Some other convenient features of this construction stapler include tool-free quick jam clearing, a top load magazine, and an adjustable shingle guide.
- Long bumper life- tested to over 600,000 cycles without failure
- Distinct bumper geometry for consistent low pressure return during rapid fire
- Improved upper piston valve virtually eliminates valve seizure even under adverse environmental conditions such as dust, high heat and humidity
- Tool-less quick clear removes jams quickly and easily
- Top load magazine loads easily, reducing fastener waste
- Adjustable shingle guide keeps roofing shingles straight and properly aligned and provides versatility
- Reinforced carbide tip nose resists abrasion
- Applications: roofing shingles, wire lathing, insulation sheathing, polystyrene sheathing, and housewrap insulation
- Cycle rate: 12 staples/second
- Staple capacity: 150
- Air req./100 PSI (6.9 bar): .040/cycle
- Op. pres. PSI (bar): 80-120
- Fasteners: 16 gauge wide crown staples
- Weight: 4.9 lbs.
- Height: 9.5"
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.