"Love" stamps have traveled the world, enabling lovers, friends and families to express their most personal thoughts and feelings. Each piece features an artist's interpretation of an official U.S. Postal Service "Love" stamp. This pattern pays homage to the now almost lost art of the handwritten love letter. Its exquisite composition features a blooming rose resting atop a refined script appearing in the background, which is excerpted from a letter written by founding father John Adams to Abigail Smith, his future bride.
- Porcelain wall clock
- Love Letters Collection
- Artist: Lisa Catalone
- Material: Fine porcelain
- Intricate lace detailed edges accented with a 24-karat gold trim (1 mm wide)
- Quartz clock movement with hour, minute, and second hands
- Requires one standard AA battery, not included
- Convenient wall mounting feature on back, may also be easily displayed on plate stand, not included
- Set arrives in our complimentary white gift box with satin lining
- Includes romance card and signed statement from United States Postal Service's Director of Licensing
- Decorative kitchen clock
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.