The Shamrock V was launched by Sir Thomas Lipton after his fourth had lost. For his challenger, Lipton turned once more to Charles Nicholson, who produced a beautiful sloop. When the races started, Shamrock found herself pitted against Enterprise. In the best-of-seven series Enterprise won four, Shamrock failed to score a single victory.
- Sailing boat
- Material: exotic wood such as mahogany
- 100% hand built from scratch using 'plank on frame' construction method
- Spent more than 100 hours finish by master craftsman
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make our models authentic
- Was sanded and painted in many layers
- Perfect gift for home or office decorator, boat enthusiast or passionate collector
- Dimensions: 46" H x 38" W x 7" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.