The Cambridge collection presents a wide assortment of traditional and transitional designs, machine constructed of Polyacrylic fibers for excellent color retention and long lasting durability. Transitional designs are hand carved for dimensionality in this collection of unparalleled value.
- Construction: Machine made
- Technique: Power Loomed / Hand carving
- Material: 100% Opulon (50% polypropylene, 50% acrylic)
- Collection: Cambridge
- Pile height: 0.5"
- Nourison recommends only the use of Woolite or other compatible Carpet Cleaner for the cleaning of all rugs.
- The cleaning process should involve applying the Woolite with a soft bristle brush, rinsing the water, and extracting with a vacuum or extractor. The rug should then be dried by air or low temperature hair dryer.
- The use of any other cleaning solvent will void the Nourison warranty, and make the cleaning service solely responsible for any damage caused to the rug.
- Nourison does not guarantee that these methods work and should be used as a guideline only.
- If the recommended procedure is not effective, call a reputable cleaner.
- Overall Dimensions: 33-156" Height x 24-114" Width x 0.5" Depth
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Cambridge Multi Rug
||33 - 156" H x 24 - 114" W x 0.5" D
|Other:||Additional Sizes, Additional Shapes|
|Product Category:||Area Rugs|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top