This Kit includes Riga III Greenhouse and your choice of accessories. The base is strongly recommended. Additionally, there are optional shelves and hangers to help you accessorize your greenhouse. The shelves are designed to hang from the ceiling to have more storage space.
If you are a garden hobbyist who would like to enjoy flowers and vegetables year round, the Riga Series greenhouse is perfect for you. The roof is kept clear even in the winter months with the help of the hinge free, "onion design". There is no routine maintenance required for these greenhouses which makes them even more convenient.
Riga III Greenhouse:
- Extremely heavy duty construction
- Includes 1 roof with opener & 1 rear wall window
- Oversized rear wall window: 30" W x 42" H with adjustment arm
- Heavy duty Dutch barn door that is 30" W x 72" H with a key lock
- First class insulation: R or K-value 3.0
- 8 MM UV coated twin wall polycarbonate over main body and 10 MM twin wall polycarbonate in front & back walls for extra strength
- 10 Year warranty on the polycarbonate and a 15 year warranty on the frame
- Inside walking height: 73" near shelves and 83" in the middle
Movable Plastic hangers
- Dimensions of top: 90" H x 116" W x 126" D
- Dimensions of base: 6" H x 116" W x 126" D
Riga makes plastic hangers made specifically for their greenhouses that will easily snap into the groves in the aluminum frame. These hangers come as a set of 10. If you attach twine of rope to the hangers for support of the growth of tall plants. Adjustable Metal Hooks
These adjustable metal hooks are made specifically for Riga greenhouses. They are only available in sets of five. These hooks come in handy for hanging lights, fans or flower baskets in your greenhouse.
The Riga II Greenhouse has a unique optional two layer shelving system with removable shelf inserts to allow taller plants to grow unobstructed. The shelving is suspended from the ceiling without braces underneath allowing for more storage space for gardening tools like a wheelbarrow or long tools inside the greenhouse. The shelves are made from a twin wall polycarbonate material, allowing for much better and more even light distribution through the greenhouse to help with plant growth. The shelves are made to go from one end of the greenhouse to the other. The depth of the top shelf is 14" while the depth of the bottom shelf is 25". Note: Two top shelves and two bottom shelves can fit in the greenhouse. If you would like to purchase an additional top shelf or two of the same bottom shelf these items can be purchased separately. Black planting trays designed to fit all RIGA greenhouse bottom shelves are also available separately.
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.