Gardall's large back loading depository safes are designed to provide immediate protection for cash while the door remains locked. The back loading depository will fit most large money bags. To operate the front loader simply open the drop door by pulling it forward and placing items inside. Close it and then check after to make sure items have dropped. These safes also have Class ''B'' insurance burglary resistant features following the Broad Form and Mercantile Safe Insurance classifications for the double door depository. The top compartment is designed as a drop area while the bottom acts as storage for valuable or small amounts of change. Please note that these depositories are meant for quick cash security and should have their contents deposited frequently with your local safe professional to prevent keeping the safe full through the night or for long periods of time.
- Triple bolt work from the door into the safe
- Four anchoring holes in the base
- Dual Custody Key Lock- requires 2 keys to open door for absolute security
- UL Group II mechanical combination lock with key changeable combination
- UL Group II Key-Op Lock
- Group I Sargent & Greenleaf ''Z'' Bolt electronic lock
- Note: Safe dimensions can vary. Refrain from undertaking any sort of construction project until safe is delivered and exact dimensions can be determined.
- Covered by Gardall's limited one-year warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.