The Freeman Fine Wire Stapler is perfect for a wide variety of home and professional applications. From securing roofing to fixing a gap in upholstery, it’s range of staple sizes bridges the gap between 1/4 and 9/16 inch staples. The anodized aluminum cylinder and magazine ensure longevity. The ergonomically engineered body and 360 degree adjustable exhaust allow for comfortable use, while the non-marring tip keeps your work surface free from scuffs and marks.
- Anodized aluminum Magazine holds up to 60 Fasteners at a time.
- Anodized aluminum cylinder provides a more durable surface when the piston is firing and retracting during use. This will lead to less wear and tear on the internal parts.
- One-piece drive blade
- Comfortable Grip
- Die-Cast Aluminum Construction
- Non-marring tip helps protect your work surface from any scratches or marring inflicted by the tool.
- Anti-Dust cap
- Oil &Wrenches Included
- Operating Pressure 60-100 PSI
- Magazine Capacity-60
- Fastener Range 1/4"-9/16"
- Compatible with Arrow T-50 Staples 1/4"-9/16"
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.