Premier electric wall or ceiling projection screen. Draper's Tab-Tensioning System holds the surface taut and wrinkle-free. Delivers outstanding picture quality. Projected image is framed by standard black masking borders at sides. Motor-in-roller is mounted on special vibration insulators so it operates smoothly and silently. Features:
- Now available in 16:10 and 15:9 laptop presentation formats
- Available with a ceiling trim kit for ceiling recessed installation.
- 12" black drop is standard.
- Black case with matching endcaps.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 14'x 14' and 12' x 16', 230” NTSC, and 230” or 20' HDTV. See charts below for details.
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Plug & Play with built-in Low Voltage Controller (LP) and Plug & Play with built-in Quiet and Low Voltage Controller are now available (QLP). For more information click on the Quiet Motor link in the Related Products & Accessories section below.
The perfect matt white diffusing surface. Extremely broad light dispersion and spectral uniformity. Panoramic viewing angle and true color rendition. Recommended for use with any type of projector in rooms where the light level can be reasonably controlled. Washable
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|101661 Premier Motorized Front Projection Screen - 43.75x72"
|Product Category:||Electric Screens|
|Recommended Use Options:||Auditorium, Boardroom/Office, Classroom|
|Screen Gain:||1.0 (Standard)|
|Special Features:||Tab Tensioned|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top