Signature/Series V ceiling-recessed electric projection screen. Independently motorized aluminum ceiling closure disappears into the white case when screen is lowered. Tab-Tensioning System keeps viewing surface perfectly flat. Hinges are completely concealed allowing you to finish the closure without interfering with its operation. Features:
- Clean appearance of a ceiling-recessed screen.
- The closure is supported for its entire length so no sag is possible.
- All surfaces are bordered in black.
- Perfect for data projection.
- 12" black drop is standard.
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 12' x 16' and 14' x 14' and 240" NTSC.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
A grey front projection surface that provides greater contrast and black reproduction than standard surfaces, with a lower gain to handle today’s super-bright projectors. The grey color enhances color contrast and black levels in the projected image and also allows for more ambient light in the audience area than traditional surfaces. Available on all tab-tensioned and permanently tensioned screens. Peak gain of 0.9.
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|100644Q Signature/V Motorized Front Projection Screen - 57x92"
|Product Category:||Electric Screens|
|Recommended Use Options:||Boardroom/Office, Classroom|
|Screen Gain:||Less Than 1.0|
|Screen Style:||Ceiling Recessed|
|Special Features:||Tab Tensioned|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top