- Suitable for mounting on the wall or into wall opening.
- Easily attached front or rear projection screen surface with snaps or optional Velcro.
- Provides a perfectly flat viewing surface for video projection applications.
- Surface mounts to back of black powder coated frame that provides a masking border.
- Frame available with Pro-Trim® finish for an additional charge. Pro-Trim® is a fabric frame covering that aesthetically enhances the appearance of the installation while absorbing light that surrounds the viewing area.
- Front projection surfaces standard with black backing for opacity.
High Contrast Da-Mat
With a special gray surface, this screen material is designed for use with today's high output LCD, DLP and D-ILA projectors. By lowering the black levels of the projected video image, this surface creates a more film-like image and is a good choice when video is the main source of projected information. This screen surface is best used when there is good control of ambient lighting and a moderately wide viewing angle is desired. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 45° Gain: 0.8
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|High Contrast Da-Mat Da-Snap Fixed Frame Screen - 52" x 92" HDTV Format
|Aspect Ratio:||HDTV (16:9)|
|Product Category:||Permanently Tensioned Screens|
|Recommended Use Options:||Auditorium, Home Theater|
|Screen Gain:||Less than 1.0|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top