- Suitable for mounting on the wall or into wall opening.
- Easily attached front or rear projection screen surface with snaps or optional Velcro.
- Provides a perfectly flat viewing surface for video projection applications.
- Surface mounts to back of black powder coated frame that provides a masking border.
- Frame available with Pro-TrimŽ finish for an additional charge. Pro-TrimŽ is a fabric frame covering that aesthetically enhances the appearance of the installation while absorbing light that surrounds the viewing area.
- Front projection surfaces standard with black backing for opacity.
High Contrast Audio Vision
With the same optical characteristics as the High Contrast Da-Mat material, this surface is designed to provide the viewer with a more realistic soundstage by placing speakers behind the screen and allowing the sound to be transmitted through the material. This screen surface is best used when there is good control of ambient lighting and a moderately wide viewing angle is desired. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 45° Gain: 0.8
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|High Contrast Audio Vision Da-Snap Fixed Frame Screen - 57 1/2" x 77" Video Format
|Aspect Ratio:||Video/NTSC (4:3)|
|Product Category:||Permanently Tensioned Screens|
|Recommended Use Options:||Auditorium, Home Theater|
|Screen Gain:||Less than 1.0|
|Special Features:||Acoustically Transparent|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top