- Suitable for mounting on the wall or into wall opening.
- Easily attached front or rear projection screen surface with snaps or optional Velcro.
- Provides a perfectly flat viewing surface for video projection applications.
- Surface mounts to back of black powder coated frame that provides a masking border.
- Frame available with Pro-Trim® finish for an additional charge. Pro-Trim® is a fabric frame covering that aesthetically enhances the appearance of the installation while absorbing light that surrounds the viewing area.
- Front projection surfaces standard with black backing for opacity.
A screen surface with a smooth, white vinyl finish for precise image reproduction that provides an exceptionally wide viewing angle and no resolution loss. It is a highly flexible fabric that may be folded or rolled. Its versatility makes it a great choice for situations with good control over ambient light and where an exceptionally wide viewing angle is necessary. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 60° Gain: 1.0
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Da-Mat Da-Snap Fixed Frame Screen - 50 1/2" x 67" Video Format
|Aspect Ratio:||Video/NTSC (4:3)|
|Product Category:||Permanently Tensioned Screens|
|Recommended Use Options:||Auditorium, Home Theater|
|Screen Gain:||1.0 (Standard)|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top