Geometry and history blend beautifully in this collection of Indo-Tibetan weaves using New Zealand semi-worsted wool. Reminiscent of the Napoleon Empire -- with its taste for endless wealth, Imperial elegance, lavish appointments and spectacular room settings--this collection offers a dazzling array of colors and designs from which to choose. Derived from French Aubussons, the brilliant traditional patterns of Chantilly offer thick, dense and luxurious jewel-tone colorations, from deep moss and burgundy to black, gold and red. This coordination of color and design provides the perfect blend when furnishing homes with an open floor plan.Features:
- Technique: Knotted
- Material: New Zealand semi-worsted wool
- Features:Construction: Handmade
- Collection: Chantilly
- Note: Please be aware that actual colours may vary from those shown on your screen. Accent rugs may also not show the entire pattern that the corresponding area rugs have. Additionally, rugs 8' x 10' and larger may ship Truck Freight.
- Distressed: No
- Pile height: 0.75''
- Overall Dimensions: 48-168'' Height x 30-120'' Width x 0.75'' Depth
- Overall Product Weight: 12 lbs
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Chantilly Chateau Black Rug
||48 - 168" H x 30 - 120" W x 0.75" D
|Product Category:||Area Rugs|
|Rug Shape Options:||Oval, Rectangle, Round|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top