The Armasight Nyx14-3P MG is the new standard by which all compact multi-use monoculars will be judged in future. The Nyx14-3P MG uses optics that are built into a tough, compact and ergonomic composite housing. We built this body to surpass MIL-SPEC-810 specifications, and so the Armasight Nyx14-3P MG can withstand salt water, rain, high humidity, extremes of temperature and still give unsurpassed levels of performance.
The Nyx14 MG versions offer manual gain control so that the image brightness level can be selected by the user to adjust for the ambient light level in his area of operations. The Armasight Nyx14-3P MG is available with a whole array of accessories like - 3x, 5x and 8x magnification lenses for mid-long range viewing, head or helmet mounts to allow the unit to be worn as a mono-goggle, various mounts for tactical or hunting use and high powered additional IR illuminators for long range use. The Nyx14-3P MG is equipped with Manual Gain Control and a high-performance Gen 3 Thin-Filmed Auto-Gated Pinnacle tube which provides a resolution of 64-72 lp/mm. It is the only night vision device that will meet the challenge of such a high number of tasks and accomplish them all with ease.
- Night Vision products are not to be sold or brought outside of the United States.
- Night vision monocular
- Compact rugged design with built in infrared illuminator, flood lens and waterproof body
- Mountable head or helmet mountable for hands free usage
- Auto brightness control
- Ergonomic simple and easy to operate controls
- Utilizes single cr123a lithium battery or aa alkaline and adaptable for use with cameras
- Bright light cut off system
- Generation 3 pinnacle mgc - 64-72 lp/mm
- 1x Magnification
- Field of view: 40 degrees
- Focus range from 0.25m to infiniti
- Weight: 0.9 lbs
- Overall dimensions: 2" H x 3" W x 5" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.