These BCA Standard, 6.0 oz, balls are licensed collegiate balls with a school logo that is a clearer, sharper and more permanent image than is possible with screen-printed, coated graphic balls. The University of Alabama Pool Ball Set is produced using a patented Heat Transfer Dye process to create an “embedded print” where the image is molded as part of the ball, which can keep the vibrant color permanently. The image will not smear, scuff, crack or fade under the most demanding play. Additionally, the ball's surface maintains a great density which allows the ball to have perfect equilibrium when it rolls. Root for the Crimson Tide and complete your pool set today!
- Eight ball and cue ball are included and do not feature school logo
- NCAA licensed pool balls
- Set comes with fourteen BCA standard six-ounce billiard balls (seven striped, seven solid)
- All balls are made of durable Kobo resin
- Patented Heat Transfer Dye process embeds extra-sharp image in the ball itself
- Smooth surface will remain true, will not smear, scuff, crack, or fade due to extensive play
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.