The Essential Wall Maps are clear and concise with an enhanced legend and pictorial landform illustrations for intermediate level use. It also shows deserts and wetlands. The inset map locator illustrates the location of each continent in the world. Ideal for fourth though eighth grade, the Continent Essential Map Series feature physical features and political boundaries, national capitals, cities, major waterways, and latitude / longitude lines. Shaded relief highlights physical features. A world inset map shows the location of each continent. All classroom wall maps are made from heavy duty paper and are laminated with a washable surface, and mounted on pull-down spring rollers for convenient classroom storage. These maps are a great way to further students' comprehensive view of the world. The North America Continent Map has choice of convenient rails for easy hanging and grip, roller for storage and backboard for support.
- Includes inset map of the Carribean
- Choice of rails, roller or roller with backboard
- Markable with a dry erase or water soluble marker
- Detailed labeling of bodies of water and land mass
- Made especially for fourth to eighth grade
- Perfect for any wall
- Detailed legend and color coding
12 Issues of Money Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.