The Advanced Political Map series provides a wealth of valuable information including country and state boundaries as well as capitals, major waterways, and major cities. Created with legibility in mind these brightly colored maps highlight the world, its continents and the United States with detailed cartography. This high quality series is appropriate for grades six through twelve, and includes content that meets national and state curriculum standards. Four thematic inset maps enhance the value of the main map. Thematic inset content includes: climate, natural vegetation and environment, population density per square mile and ethnic diversity and landforms and regions. All classroom wall maps are made from heavy duty paper and are laminated with a washable surface, and mounted on pull-down spring rollers for convenient classroom storage. These maps are a great way to further students' comprehensive view of the world. The Europe map is perfect for school or home, and comes on your choice of rails, roller or roller with backboard.
- About the manufacturer:Universal Map presents the world to students in a way that is as visually appealing as it is easy to understand. The extensive line of classroom resources includes coordinating wall maps, rolled maps, deskpad maps, binder maps, outline testing maps and more. The combination of quality and selection is right on target for teachers, schools and home use. Maps give students the visual representation necessary for application of concepts like history, languages and geography. Universal Map prides itself in providing the best educational tools for your child.
- Choice of rails, roller or roller with backboard
- Markable with a dry erase or water soluble marker
- Detailed labeling of bodies of water and land mass
- Made especially for sixth to twelfth grade
- Content meets national and state curriculum standards
- Thematic inset maps
- Perfect for any wall
- Detailed legend and color coding
See something odd?
Report it here.