The Advanced Physical Deskpad Series features innovative shaded relief detail of the world, continents and the United States. This high quality series is appropriate for grades six through twelve, and includes content that meets national and state curriculum standards. Conveniently sized, they include a handy blank map on side B that is ideal for student testing, as well as four thematic maps. Thematic inset content includes: annual rainfall, elevation profile, natural vegetation areas plus areas of acid rain, population density per square mile and ethnic diversity and energy resources and manufacturing areas. An elevation cross section with color bar is also included. All classroom deskpad maps are made from heavy duty paper and are laminated with a 5 mm thick, durable and washable surface. These maps are a great way to further students' comprehensive view of the world. The Asia deskpad map is perfect for the classroom or home.
- Markable with a dry erase or water soluble marker
- Detailed labeling of bodies of water and land mass
- Made especially for sixth to twelfth grade
- Content meets national and state curriculum standards
- Four thematic inset maps
- Perfect for any classroom
- Laminated with 5 mm surface
- Detailed legend and color coding
See something odd?
Report it here.