This Taylor Connoisseur Digital Cooking Thermometer with Folding Probe is used to get expert cooking results while preparing poultry, beef, pork, and lamb. This thermometer is made from stainless steel, which ensures strength and durability. It features a light and alarm signal when meat reaches temperature. A blue light means that the meat is underdone, red light means it is overdone, and a green light indicates that it is done perfectly. It has a sleek probe, which can be positioned in three different ways, depending on what is being measured. It features backlight for easy reading. It runs on 2 AAA batteries, which are included. This thermometer has a temperature range from 16 degrees F to 302 degrees F. This Connoisseur Digital Cooking Thermometer with Folding Probe by Taylor folds into handle for easy storage.
- Cooking preset meat temperatures of rare, medium rare, medium and well done for beef, pork, poultry and lamb
- Stainless steel step down probe for faster reading and smaller puncture
- Thermometer range of 16° F to 302° F
- Logo lights up blue when underdone, green when food is done, and red when overdone
- Probe can be positioned in three angles for easy oven or grill reading, and folds into handle for storage