The Bergama Collection includes beautiful reproductions which are hand-tufted to create the same symmetrical knots used in the antique rugs in Safavieh’s private archival collection of Peshawar rugs. The pure wool rugs in this collection recreate the design and quality of Peshawars made for the top end of the market to a broader base of customers with superior hand tufted quality.
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Tufted / Knotted
- Material: Pure wool
- Collection: Bergama
- Pile height: 0.63"
- Style: Traditional
- Vacuum regularly. Brushless attachment is recommended.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove.
- Remove spills immediately; blot with clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Overall Dimensions: 48-162" Height x 27-114" Width
Safavieh is a leading manufacturer and importer of fine rugs. Established in 1914 in the capital of Persian weaving masters, the company today brings three generations of knowledge and experience to its award-winning collections.
In the United States since 1978, Safavieh has been a pioneer in the creation of high quality hand-made rugs, a trend that revolutionized the rug business in America. Its collections range from the finest antique and historical reproductions to the most fashion-forward contemporary and designer rugs.
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
||48 - 162" H x 27 - 114" W x 0.63" D
|Product Category:||Area Rugs|
|Rug Shape Options:||Rectangle, Round|
|Technique Options:||Knotted, Tufted|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top