Spruce up your kitchen with this Paula Deen Porcelain 15 Piece Cookware Set. This high-quality cookware set has a solid aluminum construction, which lends it excellent durability. It comes with high-quality non-stick surface coating, ensuring food does not bind to it while cooking. The set includes two saucepans, two skillets, a covered saucepot, a covered sauté and a five-piece spoon set. All items in the set feature an attractive porcelain enamel finish, and the set is available in a wide variety of colors, allowing you to choose that which best suits your kitchen’s decor. This Porcelain 15 Piece Cookware Set from Paula Deen is easy to clean and should be used only with stove cook tops.
- Interiors feature nonstick so foods won't bind to the cookware
- Set includes: 1-Quart and 2-quart covered saucepans, 6-quart covered saucepot, 2.75-quart covered saute, 8'' and 10'' skillets, 5-piece measuring spoon set
- Porcelain enamel exteriors add a dash of color to the kitchen and are stain resistant, durable and easy to clean
- Not suitable for induction cook tops
- Material (Red Speckle Color): Aluminum
- Material (Pear Speckle Color): Aluminum
- Material (Butter Speckle Color): Aluminum
- Material (Blueberry Speckle Color): Aluminum
- Material (Aqua Speckle Color): Aluminum
- Pieces Included: 1 Quart and 2 Quart Cove Saucepans; 6 Quart Cove Stockpot; 2.75 Quart Cove Saute; 8" and 10" Open Skillets; 5 Piece Melamine Measuring Spoons
- Maximum Temperature: 350 Fahrenheit
- Country of Manufacture: Thailand
- Product Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Heat Resistant Handles: 350 Fahrenheit
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.