''Love'' stamps have traveled the world, enabling lovers, friends and families to express their most personal thoughts and feelings. This pattern pays homage to the now almost lost art of the handwritten love letter. Its exquisite composition features a blooming rose resting atop a refined script appearing in the background, which is excerpted from a letter written by founding father John Adams to Abigail Smith, his future bride.
- Includes romance card and signed statement from United States Postal Service's Director of Licensing
- Meets all FDA food safety standards
- Pattern image is visible both sides of the mug along with the original stamp denomination on the side opposite the handle
- Set arrives in our complimentary white gift box with satin lining
- Artist: Lisa Catalone
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Capacity: 12 oz.
- Love Letters collection
- 24-karat Gold trim (1 mm wide) on mug lip and both sides of the handle
See something odd?
Report it here.