This outdoor table is perfect for your patio, deck, or any other outdoor space! Designed to withstand the worst weather conditions, this conversation table is able to endure the hottest summers, the coldest winters, and the salty air of the coast. The outdoor table is available in beautiful, fade resistant finishes, and is sure to impress.Features:
- Coffee table
- Designed to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, cold winters, and salty coastal air
- Made in the USA
- Stainless steel hardware
- Does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot
- Requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction
- Nautical collection
- Suitable for residential and commercial use
- What is Poly-Wood? Poly-Wood is a high performance wood lumber substitute manufactured from high density-plastic. It consists of high density polyethylene resins, select coloring and foaming agents. Poly-Wood is processed into a specification product that closely resembles painted and natural wood products. Additionally, this product is impervious to many common corrosive substances including salt water, as well as gasoline and hydrocarbon oils. Poly-Wood is worked with standard woodworking tools and hardware. Screws are the preferred fastener for the attachment of the material. Poly-Wood is not attached with adhesives; its surface characteristics resist adhesives and the solvents used as carriers for many adhesives. Additionally, Poly-Wood is impervious to paint, stains, and mineral spirits. To maintain Poly-Wood, clean the lumber with soap and water. All-purpose cleaners or 1/3 bleach and water solutions take care of extreme cleaning needs. Poly-wood Warranty Information: Poly-wood Inc warranties to the original purchaser, that for a period of five (5) years for residential use, three (3) for commercial use, from the date of purchase against any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship of the furniture components. Defects is defined as imperfections that impair the original function of the product. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear effects on the furniture, which is received by regular use of the furniture. Neither does it cover damage due to unauthorized repairs or alterations, negligence, misuse or abuse, improper assembly and acts of God. This warranty does not apply to the hardware used to assemble the furniture. The original purchaser is responsible for providing Poly-wood, Inc. with the proper documentation needed to determine a resourceful solution to the defect. Possible solutions are replacement or repair of defective furniture, replacement or repair of defective component or authorization to have product repaired by a third party.
- Distressed: No
- Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 18"
- Overall Width - Side to Side (Table Top Size: 37"): 37"
- Overall Width - Side to Side (Table Top Size: 44"): 44"
- Overall Depth - Front to Back (Table Top Size: 37"): 37"
- Overall Depth - Front to Back (Table Top Size: 44"): 44"
- Shipped knocked down, some assembly required
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Nautical Square Conversation Coffee Table
||18" H x 37 - 44" W x 37 - 44" D
|Application Options:||Commercial, Residential|
|Features:||Made in America|
|Other:||Additional Colors, Made in The USA, Additional Colors, Made in The USA|
|Product Category:||Outdoor Tables|
|Seating Capacity:||Four People|
|Table Design:||Coffee Table|
|Table Top Design:||Plastic|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top