These beautiful, transitional rugs encompass a full range of colors that will suite and enhance your design palette. The blending of fine wool and art silk adds a shimmer that is reflected from all angles of the rug. This is a collection that is sure to provide an elegant symphony for the senses.
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Tufted
- Material: 40% Wool, 60% Viscose
- Collection: Symphony
- Extra dense-pile
- Pile height: 0.5"
- Nourison recommends only the use of Woolite or other compatible Carpet Cleaner for the cleaning of all rugs.
- The cleaning process should involve applying the Woolite with a soft bristle brush, rinsing the water, and extracting with a vacuum or extractor. The rug should then be dried by air or low temperature hair dryer.
- The use of any other cleaning solvent will void the Nourison warranty, and make the cleaning service solely responsible for any damage caused to the rug.
- Nourison does not guarantee that these methods work and should be used as a guideline only.
- If the recommended procedure is not effective, call a reputable cleaner.
- Overall Dimensions: 66-156" Height x 27-114" Width x 0.5" Height
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Symphony Gold Oak Rug
||66 - 156" H x 27 - 114" W x 0.5" D
|Product Category:||Area Rugs|
|Technique Options:||Hand Woven, Tufted|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top