It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
The Silicon Collection is developed in cut and loop pile construction with unicolor concept. Simple but textured pattern has a subtle combination of wool and art silk (viscose). Its hard washed to bring shine, lustre and softness to the rug.
- Depending on amount of traffic on rugs, professional cleaning or washing is required every 1 to 2 years.
- To avoid spills setting deep and becoming stubborn, it is recommended to act immediately. When spills occur on rugs, put some water in the affected area to dilute, blot with clean white cloth or paper towel. Remove the moisture as much as possible by blotting with absorbent cloth or thick paper towel. Do not rub spills as could result in setting spills deeper in the affected area.
- Construction: Handmade
- Do not expose rugs in direct sun light for longer time as it could result in faded colors of rugs.
- Collection: Silicon
- Technique: Hand woven; Knotted
- Product Care: In case of liquid, blot clean with undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible.
- Product Warranty: No warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.