The JET JOVS-10 Oscillating Spindle Sander is loaded with the features that make it an ideal finishing machine for your shop. A sturdy one-piece steel stand houses the powerful 1HP motor that drives the 1-1/2" oscillating drum at a consistent 1725 RPM. Need to get right to work? This sander comes standard with a complete set of 10 spindles and abrasive sleeves from 1/4" to 4" so you can jump right in to that project. All in all, this is one tough machine with the capacity, power and quality you expect from JET.
- 1.5" oscillating action reduces friction heat to protect wood and prolong sleeve life
- Main spindle support runs on precision ball bearings and is oscillated by a heavy-duty worm and gear mechanism for consistent performance
- Worm and gear mechanism runs in an oil bath to prolong its life and durability
- Table tilts to 45° to accommodate bevel sanding projects
- Industrial pushbutton switch is conveniently located for fingertip control
- Powerful 1HP motor is independently mounted inside the base for easy access and service
- 4" dust port connects to your dust collection system to keep your work area clean
- Spindles have threaded ends for quick, easy changes
- Table inserts help prevent the dust and debris from falling into the motor; help protect operator
- Built-in storage racks keep spindles and table inserts handy
- Sturdy one piece steel stand provides support and stability
- Motor power: 1 HP
- Motor voltage: 115 V
- Prewired voltage: 115 V
- Motor current: 9 A
- Motor phase: 1 Ph
- Length of Oscillations: 1.5"
- Overall dimensions: 42" H x 26" W x 26" D, 330 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.