Some sewists want a superior quality sewing machine without a lot of fluff. Janome designed the Memory Craft 6300 just for them. This machine comes with mandatory extras like memorized needle up/down, an independent bobbin winder, and a built-in thread cutter, but with fewer decorative stitches and buttonholes than other machines in its class. 66 built-in stitches and 4 buttonholes offer the basics necessary for all types of sewing, and 9" of sewing space offer ample room for quilting and other large projects. Features:
- 63 Stitches
- LCD screen
- Arm and bed space: 9" x 5"
- Jam-proof, magnetic, top-loading full-rotary hook system
- Independent motor for bobbin winding
- Adjustable stitch width from 0-7mm and adjustable stitch length from 0-5mm
- Auto-lock, needle up/down quick command keys
- Built-in needle threader
- Extra-high presser foot lift and electronic foot control
- Maximum sewing speed: 1,000spm; 700spm zig zag
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.