These J.K. Adams Traditional Maple Carving Boards are a wonderful board to cut red meat. They are made of maple wood, which ensures strength and durability. These meat carving boards are available with or without spikes. These steel spikes hold meat securely while slicing. They have a traditional “well and tree” pattern on their surface. These Traditional Maple Carving Boards by J.K. Adams have grooves routed into the board's surface to direct meat juices into a large well where they can be easily spooned out for sauces, au jus, and gravies. These meat carving boards are a wonderful addition to any kitchen.
- Made of maple wood
- Available with or without permanently inserted spikes
- Spiked board has traditional ''well and tree'' pattern on surface
- It is gently sloped to direct meat juices into large well
- Can be easily spooned out for gravies, sauces, and au jus
- Made in USA
- Manufacturer Lifetime WarrantyJ.K. Adams stand behind the products they make. If a product does not live up to expectations in material, workmanship, or function for five years, they will replace it. Get the most out of your JK Adams wood product.
- Reversible: Can be used for cutting on one side and carving on the other
- Both sides are finished
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.