Safely and easily deliver power from your portable generator to your home's electrical panel during a power outage. With a Generac manual transfer switch, you no longer need to run extension cords to your appliances, and you can even back up hard-wired appliances like your furnace or water heater. Back up the most important lights, appliances, and hard-wired items with your portable generator during a power outage.
- Included with Kit: 30A Transfer Switch, 10 ft Cord 10/4 with L14-30 male and female ends, 30A aluminum Power Inlet Box (must be hardwired), Install manual, wiring harness, conduit and fittings, wire connectors
- Safe: Mechanically interlocked generator and utility breakers prevent dangerous backfeeding to avoid injuring utility line workers
- Easy to Maintain and Expand: Interchangeable type circuit breakers make it easy to reconfigure, replace, or expand the circuits in your switch
- Powers Hard-wired Circuits: Directly powers hard-wired appliances such as your furnace, well pump, and septic pump
- Fast, Flexible Installation: Suitable for surface or flush mounting
- Back up the lights and appliances you can't live without
- Protect 10 circuits now, and expand to 16 circuits as needs change
- Position like a subpanel (flush or surface mount) inside your home or garage
- Use with any portable generators equipped with a 30A twist-lock outlet
- Maximum Wattage: 8000.000 Watts (W)
- Generator Type: Portable generator
- Product Warranty: 2 year limited
See something odd?
Report it here.