Draper's VideoConferencing Camera Box recesses a camera in the wall, behind a hinged, tempered glass door. The glass is tilted slightly forward to minimize glare. Makes installing a videoconferencing camera quick and easy. Installer simply cuts the desired opening in the wall, inserts the five-sided steel enclosure and engages the “quick clamps”. No additional hardware or brackets are required. There's no finishing either: the box has a bezel that trims the rough opening. All visible surfaces are finished with black epoxy powdercoat. Four convenient cable exits make wire management simple. Suitable for use with thin panels or gypsum board wall openings.
- Available also with a locking door to protect your sensitive equipment. Two keys provided.
- Precision formed and punched from 18-gauge, cold-rolled steel.
- Enclosure features four “ knock out” wire management locations for cabling options.
- Enclosure will mount in any opening. Built-in “quick clamps” can clamp to most walls or panels.
- Glass door is hinged to fold down for easy access.to quality, function, and appearance.
- Finished inside and out with durable black epoxy powdercoat.
- Front of enclosure features a 7/8'' finishing frame bezel that is self-trimming.
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.