Clarion permanently tensioned projection screen. Viewing surface is flat, for perfect picture quality. Viewing surface is stretched tightly behind a beveled black aluminum frame. New design for quick assembly and flatter viewing surface--no snaps! Z-Clip wall mounting brackets included to simplify installation.
- Now available in 16:10 and 15:9 laptop presentation formats
- Viewing surface is flat and that means perfect picture quality
- The Clarion's aluminum frame forms an attractive 2" border, for a clean, theatre-like appearance
- Switch instantly between two projection formats with the optional Eclipse Masking System
- The fabric attaches to the frame without snaps or tools, forming a perfectly smooth viewing surface
- Z-Clip wall mounting brackets included to simplify installation
- Standard black frame may be covered with velvety black Vel-Tex, which virtually eliminates all reflections on the frame
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 10" x 10" or 120" x 120" or 15" NTSC
- Custom sizes available
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship
Innovative and versatile acoustically transparent screen material. Similar in gain performance to standard matt white. Acoustical properties comparable to the finest speaker grille cloth. Peak gain of 1.0.
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|AT1200 Clarion with Veltex Acoustically Transparent Screen - 166" diagonal Cinemascope Format
|Aspect Ratio:||Cinemascope (2.35:1)|
|Product Category:||Permanently Tensioned Screens|
|Recommended Use Options:||Classroom, Home Theater|
|Screen Gain:||1.0 (Standard)|
|Special Features Options:||Acoustically Transparent, Beveled Edges|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top