The Access/Series E. Motorized ceiling-recessed projection screen. Sleek white extruded aluminum case installs above ceiling. Trim flange finishes the ceiling opening. Viewing surface and roller can be installed at the same time or can be added quickly and easily, without tools, at a later date. Features:
- Now available in 16:10 and 15:9 laptop presentation formats
- Install an Access case first and the screen later.
- Motor-in-roller assures quiet and smooth operation.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 12' x 12' and 200" NTSC.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
The standard to which all other screen surfaces are compared. Matt white vinyl reflective surface laminated to tear-resistant woven textile base. A matt white surface diffuses projected light in all directions, so the image can be seen from any angle. Provides accurate color rendition as well as superior clarity. Recommended for use with all high light output projection devices. Requires control of ambient light in the audience area. Washable, flame and mildew resistant. Peak gain 1.0.
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|104307QL Access/Series E Motorized Front Projection Screen - 87x140"
|Product Category:||Electric Screens|
|Recommended Use Options:||Auditorium, Boardroom/Office|
|Screen Gain:||1.0 (Standard)|
|Screen Style:||Ceiling Recessed|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top