Quick Connect Quick Release Desk Mount integrates fashion with function, delivering ergonomic performance with style. The desk arm is designed with cable management to provide neat desk space. The monitor mount is ideal for classrooms, offices, homes, public area, industrial settings, production line and many more. This LCD desktop mount renders maneuverability, flexibility and a chic look that is sure to flatter your monitor. The single monitor mount boasts integrated strength through the latest engineering technology, and is tested for durability in our offshore manufacturing plant. The Cotytech monitor arm has been built with the end user in mind, and features easy installation while offering intuitive, practical and functional design from one of the leading manufacturers of monitor mounts.
- Available in Clamp or Grommet bases
- Construction: Solid aluminum die-cast
- Space saving with its compact design
- Maximum productivity and supreme ergonomic comfort
- Quick connect and quick release designs at 3 connecting points: base, spring arm and monitor end
- Neat and efficient cable management
- Smooth extension (15.75") to achieve ideal viewing angles
- Clean look with minimal hardware visible from underside of work surface
- Maximum adjustment rendered by tilting, swiveling, pivoting and dynamic height adjustment
- Swift and easy movements and adjustments
- Side-to-side pivot
- Easy installation and dis-installation
- Assembly required
- Tilt: 105°
- Swivel: Max 240°
- Rotation: 360° (portrait or landscape)
- Height adjustment: 7.87"
- Maximum extension: 15.75"
- Hole diameter: 0.39"-1.97"
- Clamp table thickness: 0.79"-2.36"
- Grommet table thickness: 0.79"-2.36"
- Mounting Pattern: VESA compliant (75x75 and 100x100)
- Weight capacity: Supports 4.4 - 19.8 lbs
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Quick Connect Quick Release Desk Mount
||7.56 - 18.56" H x 3.39 - 15.75" W x 3.39 - 15.75" D
|Intended TV Type:||LCD|
|Mount Type:||Desktop Mount|
|Mounting Pattern:||75MM / 100MM|
|Product Category:||TV Mounts|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top