The CDA - VGA20C allows a single SVGA source to be displayed on two monitors simultaneously. Video Splitters are designed to duplicate and amplify PC video signals for transmission to multiple monitors. The CDA - VGA20C provides a fast, flexible solution for broadcasting video information to the public. Applications include Information broadcasting, Video conferencing, TV classrooms, high quality multimedia presentations and demos. Supports VGA, SVGA, and multisync monitors. Works on any hardware platform with all operating systems. Driver - free feature simplifies installation.
- SVGA splitter
- Supports VGA, SVGA, XGA and multi - sync monitors
- Maximum transmission rage of up to 50 meters
- Supports resolutions up to 2048 x 1536
- No drivers or software installation needed
- Great value
- Input: Female SVGA x 1 on HD15F connectors
- Output: Female SVGA x 2 on HD15F connectors
- Power: DC jack
- Physical: Metal box
- Video bandwidth up to 400 MHz
- Power consumption: 9V, 500 mA
- Resolution: Supports resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 / 72Hz
- Warranty: 1 Year
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.