Two surfaces make the difference. The revolutionary Slide Nonstick surface releases foods effortlessly, essential for creating tender omelettes and delicate sauces. And a specially textured Sear Nonstick surface that seals in flavor to create juicy braised beef, tuna and vegetables. Each surface is designed to enhance the specific cooking purpose of the pan. So your mushroom-gruyere omelette is moist and flavorful and your salmon filets are seared to perfection. The perfect pair - in one set. The versatile Unison Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set includes 2 omelette pans and 2 covered sauce pans with Slide Nonstick and 1 saut pans and 1 stock pot with covers with Sear Nonstick.
- Heats quickly and evenly
- Ergonomic stay-cool handles
- Effortless food release
- Nonreactive with foods
- Domed, tempered glass lids with stainless steel rims
- Material: Heavy-gauge, hard anodized aluminum; Slide nonstick and Sear nonstick interiors
- Safe for use with nylon, coated or wooden utensils
- Oven safe to 500 F / 260 C
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in the USA
- Revolutionary Slide Nonstick surface releases foods effortlessly
- Specially textured Sear Nonstick surface seals in flavor
- Heavy-gauge hard anodized aluminum construction provides superior conductivity and even, consistent heat - Will not chip, crack or warp
- Not Broiler Safe
- Not Freezer Safe
- Cook with little or no oils, butter or fats
- Recommended stove tops: Gas, electric, electric rings, halogen, glass ceramic
- Stay-cool stainless steel long handle with quadruple riveted stainless steel loop handle
- Lifetime Warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.