Designed to make baking easier and more enjoyable, the Anolon Advanced Nonstick Bakeware 9-Inch by 5-Inch Loaf Pan with Silicone Grips measures up to the high standards of serious home bakers. Constructed of heavy-duty carbon steel, and with a medium color tone that aids in even browning, this loaf pan resists warping and provides the even heat distribution fundamental to successful baking results. The durable nonstick surface provides optimum food release for a moist Medjool date and walnut bread or a cranberry nut loaf. The pan is also ideal for baking yeast breads, quick breads and pound cakes. The wide rim and handles fitted with silicone grips provide more confident hold and a comfortable grasp when transferring hot cinnamon raisin bread to a cooling rack. This bakeware is oven safe to 450°F and along with the other great items in the Advanced Bakeware line, this loaf pan is the perfect complement to the items in all the Anolon Advanced collections.
Perfect your favorite breads and loaves, with the Anolon Advanced Nonstick Bakeware 9-Inch by 5-Inch Loaf Pan with Silicone Grips that offers even heat distribution and beautiful browning.
- Heavy-duty carbon steel construction resists warping and provides the even heat distribution fundamental to baking.
- The loaf pan’s medium color tone aids in beautiful, even browning.
- Oven safe to 450 F
- Durable nonstick surface provides optimum food release and easy cleanup.
- The wide rim and handles fitted with silicone grips provide more confident hold and a comfortable grasp.
- Advanced collection
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Maximum Temperature: 450 Fahrenheit
- Product Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Handle Material: Silicone
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.