Home chefs have the ideal bakeware piece to prepare desserts and other dishes with the Anolon Advanced Nonstick Bakeware 9-Inch Square Cake Pan with Silicone Grips. This square cake pan is designed to make baking easier and more efficient, while measuring up to the high standards of serious bakers. Constructed of heavy-duty carbon steel in a medium color tone that aids in even browning, this pan resists warping and provides the even heat distribution fundamental to successful baking results. Use the cake pan to bake a moist Hungarian sour cherry cake for dessert, or a fragrant blue corn bread as a lunch or dinner treat. The durable nonstick surface provides optimum food release, and the wide rims and handles fitted with silicone grips provide more confident hold and a comfortable grasp even with bulky oven mitts. This bakeware is also oven safe to 450°F and makes the perfect complement to the rest of the Anolon Advanced collections.
Solid on sweet as well as savories, the Anolon Advanced Nonstick Bakeware 9-Inch Square Cake Pan with Silicone Grips is an efficient piece of bakeware that cleans up easily between uses.
- Heavy-duty carbon steel construction resists warping and provides the even heat distribution fundamental to baking.
- The cake pan’s medium color tone aids in beautiful, even browning.
- The durable nonstick surface provides optimum food release and easy cleanup.
- Heavy gauge construction resists warping
- Anolon Advanced collection
- Oven safe to 450°F
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Maximum Temperature: 450 Fahrenheit
- Product Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Handle Material: Silicone
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.