The Jora Composter 9.4 Cu. Ft. Tumbler Composter is designed to create organic compost from daily scrap. This composter is constructed from plastic and steel, for durability and long life of the apparatus. The tall metal frame is made from stainless steel to give a strong support to the composter. It has a forest green color with powder-coated finish. It has a dual interior chamber that allows you to add new scrap when old one is decomposing. It has vents that reduce and eliminate foul smell of decayed compost. This tumbler composter is resistant to rusting, corrosion, warping, fading, algae, mildew, and it is suitable to use in all weather conditions. This composter is ideal for commercial and household use.
- Insulation 2.16'' polyethylene plastic
- Dual chamber lets you keep adding new materials in one bin while other matures
- Reduces and eliminates odors
- Rodent-proof design
- Made out of galvanized steel for longer sustainability
- Constructed for ease and simplicity of rotation
- Suitable for smaller households (1 to 4 people - depending on how much waste is generated)
- Capacity: 33 Gallon
- Come with a tall stand
- Compost Completion Time: 4 - 6 Weeks
- Number of Access Doors: 2
See something odd?
Report it here